The MC forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The MC forums

MC forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lilporky's Newest Sig!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lilporky's Newest Sig! Empty Lilporky's Newest Sig! Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:50 pm

lilporky

lilporky
Admin
Admin

Heyy guys, i made it this afternoon...I think it turned out alright.

NOTE* I didn't follow a tutorial like some Shayne!

Lilporky's Newest Sig! Bleachcopyet8

Tell me what you think!

2Lilporky's Newest Sig! Empty Re: Lilporky's Newest Sig! Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:54 pm

J.a.k.e

J.a.k.e
Admin
Admin

TTHATSS MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3Lilporky's Newest Sig! Empty Re: Lilporky's Newest Sig! Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:55 pm

lilporky

lilporky
Admin
Admin

Why thank you J.a.k.e lol, but it doesn't fair to your paint sig haha!

4Lilporky's Newest Sig! Empty Re: Lilporky's Newest Sig! Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:57 pm

J.a.k.e

J.a.k.e
Admin
Admin

oi
my sig is like
Signitures of all Signitures haha

its like a 3minutes job Shocked

5Lilporky's Newest Sig! Empty Re: Lilporky's Newest Sig! Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:30 pm

Mini

Mini
Admin
Admin

Yea its good paul..just a couple of things though. the text doesnt stand out enuf, maybe a different shade of green? and also the pictures take up nearly the whole thing, it loses a little of its effect, but overall a good job.

https://mcquality.forumotion.com

6Lilporky's Newest Sig! Empty Re: Lilporky's Newest Sig! Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:13 pm

BIGshayne

BIGshayne

Hey Paul Shut Up and anyway wats up wif you and the colour green eh?

7Lilporky's Newest Sig! Empty Re: Lilporky's Newest Sig! Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:06 am

lilporky

lilporky
Admin
Admin

idk the colour greens awesome lol...and mini, i didn't want to make the text to stand out as it draws your eyes away from the work like shaynes sigs...

8Lilporky's Newest Sig! Empty Re: Lilporky's Newest Sig! Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:00 am

Mini

Mini
Admin
Admin

Yea i reallise that, but a sig isnt a sig without a name is it? i thought that sigs were for people to know who you are? Anyways just my point of view. Also the font could be different Razz.

https://mcquality.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum