The MC forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The MC forums

MC forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

!!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1!!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:24 am

lilporky

lilporky
Admin
Admin

true blair...becuase they sucked haha

2!!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:45 am

lilporky wrote:tough shit blair put it somewhere else...or don't at all???

that means i gotta upload it agen, cause i dont have the links.

and i couldnt be bothered. its not like anyone was gonna use it anyway

3!!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:25 pm

Scugz

Scugz

yea good work josh dont cause shit with other people

4!!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:43 pm

lilporky

lilporky
Admin
Admin

tough shit blair put it somewhere else...or don't at all???

5!!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:05 am

i uploaded game saves to that bit. No

6!!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! Empty !!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:41 pm

Mini

Mini
Admin
Admin

I Have currently deleted the section for non torrents on the site. I have also deleted the HAcking section in computers category. I have done this after finding out the Crazy-Coderz is copyrighted and their content may not be used outside their site. I dont wanna cause any trouble with these forums which is why i think we will be sticking to torrents from now on as the are open source. Thanks for reading. Enjoy yourselves.

Mini

https://mcquality.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum